- Halfway There – VCAP-DCV DesignA few weeks ago I passed the VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Data Center Virtualization Design exam (3V0-624). I’ll continue through the Sprint to VCIX series, now with the perspective on the depth and material on the VCAP Design exam.
- Sprint to VCIX (Part 4) — Determine Requirements, Constraints, Assumptions, and RisksWe are going to wrap up the conceptual design by categorizing the assessment findings into Requirements, Constraints, Assumptions, and Risks (RCARs).
- Sprint to VCIX (Part 3) — Gather and Analyze Application RequirementsContinuing vSphere Conceptual Design with VCAP-DCV Design Objective 1.2 – Gathering and Analyzing Application Requirements: How should an application function, Identify dependencies, Determine impact
- New Website – vXeno.comI took a two day study break to make a website. Check out new content here at vXeno.com.
- Sprint to VCIX (Part 2) — Gather and Analyze Business RequirementsDrilling into a vSphere Conceptual Design starting with VCAP-DCV Design Objective 1.1 – Gathering and Analyzing Business Requirements